Mental Health Billing Coordinator
Provide all billing responsibilities for a thriving counseling and therapy practice in Chicagoland. We have several physical locations in the Chicagoland area and offer telehealth platforms for medical professionals.
At The Juniper Center we provide care we would want for ourselves or a loved one. You’ll find it in a warm, welcoming, supportive, (both personally and professionally) team environment. Our clinicians describe The Juniper Center as a team of kind, intelligent and professional individuals that care and support your professional growth.
About the Juniper Center: The Heart and Science of Meaningful Change.
The Juniper Center is one of the largest woman-owned counseling and therapy practices serving Chicagoland, with over 35 clinicians in five locations and via telehealth. We provide expert, individualized counseling and therapy for all ages, backgrounds and gender and sexual identities. The Juniper Center specializes in Trauma Recovery; Anxiety and Depression; Addictions Treatment; LGBTQ, Sexuality and Gender; Relationship Therapy.
The Juniper Center care team includes Psychologists, a Psychiatrist, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Counselors, a Neuro-Psychologist, Yoga Instructors, Art Therapists and a Dance Movement Therapist. We use a collaborative, team approach to treat the whole person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Credentialing providers with insurance companies
- Perform client benefit checks
- Obtaining appointment information from clinician and entering into system to create claims
- Complete all billing responsibilities
- Submitting claims to insurance payors
- Posting client and insurance payments
- Resolve denied or disputed claim issues
- Generate monthly revenue reports for each clinician
- Proven experience providing billing clerk responsibilities (minimum 1 year)
- Need energetic, warm, self-starter with strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Strong internet connection and ability to work remotely
Position is initially virtual, position will work out of our Park Ridge location in the future.
This is a part-time position, approximately 15-25 hours/week with an opportunity for this to increase to full-time.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job title as the subject line of your email.