Provide billing services for a thriving counseling and mental health therapy practice in Chicagoland. We have several physical locations in the Chicagoland area and offer telehealth platforms for medical professionals.
About the Juniper Center: The Heart and Science of Meaningful Change.
Helping people (including our staff) live their best lives.
The Juniper Center is one of the largest counseling and therapy practices serving Chicagoland, with over 50 clinicians in five locations and via telehealth. We provide expert, individualized counseling and therapy for all ages, backgrounds and gender and sexual identities. The Juniper Center specializes in Trauma Recovery; Anxiety and Depression; Addictions Treatment; LGBTQ, Sexuality and Gender; Relationship Therapy.
At The Juniper Center we provide care we would want for ourselves or a loved one. You’ll find it in a warm, welcoming, supportive, (both personally and professionally) team environment. Our clinicians describe The Juniper Center as a team of kind, intelligent and professional individuals that care and support your professional growth.
The Juniper Center care team includes Psychologists, a Psychiatrist, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Counselors, a Neuro-Psychologist, Yoga Instructors, Art Therapists and a Dance Movement Therapist. We use a collaborative, team approach to treat the whole person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete all billing responsibilities
- Submitting claims to insurance payors
- Posting client and insurance payments
- Resolve denied or disputed claim issues
- Perform client benefit checks
- Obtaining appointment information from clinician and entering into system to create claims
- Proven experience providing billing specialist responsibilities (minimum 1 year)
- Proven experience using Simple Practice (minimum 1 year)
- Credentialing experience is a plus
- Need energetic, warm, self-starter with strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Strong internet connection and ability to work remotely
Position will be a combination of remote and Park Ridge office.
We offer employees:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Option to enroll in a simple retirement plan.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job title as the subject line of your email.