Need a dynamic speaker for your next chamber or association meeting or employee team building event?
Experts from The Juniper Center have spoken at conferences across the country and provided professional clinical insight to local and national publications on a variety of topics related to entrepreneurship and women in business, LGBTQ issues, parenting, transgender community, trauma, behavioral issues, relationships and more. See topics below or call to book a speaker on mental health issues or the business of mental health.
Topics can be tailored for “lay” audiences (e.g. parents, schools, chambers of commerce, professional associations, etc.) or for mental health professionals (CEU’s may be available for this audience).
- Everything you need to know to start a therapy practice.
- Everything you need to know to grow a therapy practice.
- Group vs individual practice. Clinical and legal considerations.
- Ethics for mental health professionals.
- Drinking from a straw instead of a firehose: Helping people use their nervous systems as a resource for calming and change.
- Trans/Gender Non-Confirming (GNC) and Non-binary (NB) 101
- Trans/GNC and NB 201
- Advanced relational and body image strategies for trans communities
- Kink awareness in therapy
- Adoption considerations for LGBTQ individuals and couples
- Using the body as a resource in therapy
- Basics of Somatic Experiencing
- What is all of this Gender Business and what does it have to do with my business.
- Sex behavioral issues
- Attachment and behavioral issues
- Trauma and attachment
- Trauma Informed Yoga.