Provide Intake Coordinator backup responsibilities for a thriving counseling and mental health therapy practice in Chicagoland. We have several physical locations in the Chicagoland area and offer telehealth platforms for medical professionals.
At The Juniper Center we provide care we would want for ourselves or a loved one. You’ll find it in a warm, welcoming, supportive, (both personally and professionally) team environment. Our clinicians describe The Juniper Center as a team of kind, intelligent and professional individuals that care and support your professional growth.
About the Juniper Center: The Heart and Science of Meaningful Change.
The Juniper Center is one of the largest woman-owned counseling and therapy practices serving Chicagoland, in five locations and via telehealth. We provide expert, individualized counseling and therapy for all ages, backgrounds and gender and sexual identities. The Juniper Center specializes in Trauma Recovery; Anxiety and Depression; Addictions Treatment; LGBTQ, Sexuality and Gender; Relationship Therapy.
The Juniper Center care team includes Psychologists, a Psychiatrist, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Counselors, a Neuro-Psychologist, Yoga Instructors, Art Therapists and a Dance Movement Therapist. We use a collaborative, team approach to treat the whole person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Intake Coordinator: Perform initial assessment for prospective clients inquiring about services provided by The Juniper Center. (Coverage needed primarily on fridays from 1-6pm and saturdays from 9-4.)
- Minimum 1 year proven experience providing Intake Coordinator responsibilities
- Mental health billing experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Strong internet connection and ability to work remotely
Position is initially virtual, Position will work out of our Park Ridge location post pandemic.
This is a part-time position, approximately 10-15 hours/week with an opportunity for this to increase.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job title as the subject line of your email.