Intake Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Provide Intake Coordinator backup responsibilities and administrative support for the Owner and Chief Care Office of a thriving counseling and therapy practice in Chicagoland. We have several physical locations in the Chicagoland area and offer telehealth platforms for medical professionals.
At The Juniper Center, we provide the care we would want for ourselves or a loved one. You’ll find it in a warm, welcoming, supportive, (both personally and professionally) team environment. Our clinicians describe The Juniper Center as a team of kind, intelligent and professional individuals that care and support your professional growth.
About the Juniper Center: The Heart and Science of Meaningful Change.
The Juniper Center is one of the largest woman-owned counseling and therapy practices serving Chicagoland, with over 35 clinicians in five locations and via telehealth. We provide expert, individualized counseling and therapy for all ages, backgrounds and gender and sexual identities. The Juniper Center specializes in Trauma Recovery; Anxiety and Depression; Addictions Treatment; LGBTQ, Sexuality and Gender; Relationship Therapy.
The Juniper Center care team includes Psychologists, a Psychiatrist, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Counselors, a Neuro-Psychologist, Yoga Instructors, Art Therapists and a Dance Movement Therapist. We use a collaborative, team approach to treat the whole person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Intake Coordinator: Perform initial assessment for prospective clients inquiring about services provided by The Juniper Center. (Coverage needed primarily on Fridays and Saturdays.)
- Administrative Assistant: Provide administrative support for the Founder and Chief Care Officer while working virtually initially, may evolve into in-person support in the future.
- Proven experience providing Intake Coordinator responsibilities
- Proven experience providing administrative support responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- A strong internet connection and the ability to work remotely
Position is initially virtual, there may be an opportunity to work out of our Park Ridge location in the future.
This is a part-time position, approximately 15-25 hours/week: 10-15 hours/week providing Intake Coordinator responsibilities and 5-10 hours/week providing administrative support with an opportunity for this to increase.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Use the job title as the subject line of your email.