Intake Team Member
Provide Intake responsibilities for a thriving counseling and mental health therapy practice in Chicagoland. We have several physical locations in the Chicagoland area and offer telehealth platforms for medical professionals.
About the Juniper Center: The Heart and Science of Meaningful Change.
Helping people (including our staff) live their best lives.
The Juniper Center is one of the largest counseling and therapy practices serving Chicagoland, with over 60 clinicians in five locations and via telehealth. We provide expert, individualized counseling and therapy for all ages, backgrounds and gender and sexual identities. The Juniper Center specializes in Trauma Recovery; Anxiety and Depression; Addictions Treatment; LGBTQ, Sexuality and Gender; Relationship Therapy.
At The Juniper Center we provide care we would want for ourselves or a loved one. You’ll find it in a warm, welcoming, supportive, (both personally and professionally) team environment. Our clinicians describe The Juniper Center as a team of kind, intelligent and professional individuals that care and support your professional growth.
The Juniper Center care team includes Psychologists, a Psychiatrist, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Counselors, a Neuro-Psychologist, Yoga Instructors, Art Therapists and a Dance Movement Therapist. We use a collaborative, team approach to treat the whole person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform initial assessment of prospective clients and guide them through the process by evaluating patient needs, matching with clinicians, filing paperwork, and scheduling appointments (40 hours per week)
- Enjoy the rest of your life.
- Minimum 1 year proven experience providing Intake responsibilities
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology a plus
- Clinical background
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills to evaluate clients and assess their care needs
- Strong internet connection and ability to work remotely
The position will be a combination of remote and Park Ridge office.
We offer employees:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- Humana Vision and Dental.
- Two weeks of paid vacation, per year.
- Option to enroll in a simple retirement plan.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job title as the subject line of your email.