As a practice owner, do you find yourself wondering what YOU can do to help get the word out and stop the stigma around mental health? In this episode, Deanna and Margo celebrate Mental Health Awareness Month and discuss why a powerful word like “Demolish” is needed to normalize the importance of mental health care. They also share things business owners can do to educate community business groups, schools, physicians on how to think about mental health.
- Link to Intercultural Talk’s website (Digital, Intercultural & Real Life Marketing): https://interculturaltalk.com/
- Link to Intercultural Spark’s videos, discussing the “spark” inside each of us that drives us to spark change in the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9D3XJg_vQSf2apjDKbjkA
- Link to purchase James Nestor’s book Breathe: https://www.amazon.com/Breath-New-Science-Lost-Art/dp/0735213615
- The Juniper Center Youtube Channel (Mindset Minute Tension Tamers): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheJuniperCenter/videos
- The Juniper Center Coaching Services: https://www.thejunipercenter.com/ceus-professional-development/
Listen Now On:
(Episode goes live on 4/26/2021)