Do you ever feel that the more you learn about Telehealth, the more you don’t know? In this episode, we talk with Dr. Marlene Maheu, Ph.D. Dr. Maheu is the Founder and Executive Director of the Telebehavioral Health Institute (TBHI). For almost 30 years, her focus has been on telehealth legal & ethical risk management & compliance. Dr. Maheu and Margo discuss things every clinician providing telehealth services needs to know, the competencies they need to provide, insurance companies and a new way to think about Medicare. Dr. Maheu also shares the many valuable resources that TBHI provides including online courses, newsletters, podcasts, consultative services and more.
- Learn more and register for TBHI’s 5/27 webinar “How Can I get Paid for Telehealth in 2021” https://telehealth.org/telemedicine-cpt-codes/
- Link to Telebehavioral Health Institue (TBHI) website: https://telehealth.org/
- Link to sign up for TBHI newsletter: https://telehealth.org/signup/
- Link for TBHI Consultative Services: https://telehealth.org/telebehavioral-health-consultation/
- Link for TBHI Telehealth Course Catalog: https://telehealth.org/trainingcatalog/
Listen Now On:
(Episode goes live on 5/24/2021)