What exactly is Outreach and why is it important? In this episode, Deanna and Margo discuss community outreach & networking from the perspective of therapists—what it is, why we shouldn’t be afraid of it, and who we should be reaching out to. They discuss how therapists are excellent at creating relationships and challenge us to think about outreach differently. Done effectively, outreach is simply being authentic and drawing from your spirit of kindness and service in creating and fostering relationships.
- Link to Andrew Fishman Video Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP9jEMeJ2V0&t=42s
- The Juniper Center One-on-One Business Consulting with Dr. Margo Jacquot: https://www.thejunipercenter.com/one-on-one-mental-health-business-consulting/
- Link to Intercultural Talk’s website (Digital, Intercultural & Real Life Marketing): https://interculturaltalk.com/
- Link to Intercultural Spark’s videos, discussing the “spark” inside each of us that drives us to spark change in the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9D3XJg_vQSf2apjDKbjkA
- The Juniper Center Youtube Channel (Mindset Minute Tension Tamers): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheJuniperCenter/videos
Listen Now On:
(Episode goes live on 8/2/2021)