We’ve all heard of “grit” but what does it really mean and how can cultivating grit help us in both our business and personal lives? In this episode, we welcome Caroline Adams Miller. Caroline and Margo discuss the difference between good and bad grit, intrinsic motivation, and why we should celebrate failure more. Caroline also shares why she believes that the happiest people set hard goals.
- Link to Caroline’s website and books: https://www.carolinemiller.com/
- Link to Caroline’s latest book “#IHaveYourBack”: https://www.carolinemiller.com/mastermind-group-for-women/
- Link to Sonya Lyubomirsky, “The How of Happiness”: http://sonjalyubomirsky.com/
- Link “Finding Mastery & Flourishing”: https://www.mentalhealthacademy.net/credential/flourish/enroll
- Link to Dr. Barbara Fredrickson why shared positive emotions matter video: https://peplab.web.unc.edu/2021/12/dr-barbara-fredrickson-explains-why-shared-positive-emotions-matter-for-greater-good-magazine/
- One-on-One Business Consulting with Dr. Margo Jacquot: https://www.thejunipercenter.com/one-on-one-mental-health-business-consulting/
Listen Now On: