In this episode, we talk with Jonathan Nye, Managing Partner of NYE Law Group, Ltd.. Jonathan shares the top 3 things all mental health professionals need to know. He provides advice on when to terminate, medical record requirements, how to handle subpoenas, and confidentiality with COVID-19. You will also learn why he doesn’t like use of the word “referral”.
Find us at http://mentalhealthbusinessmentor.com. If you liked this episode, please subscribe. If you would like to learn more about Jonathan Nye and NYE Law Group, Ltd. go to http://www.nyelawyer.com/.
- Link to NYE Law Group, Ltd. http://www.nyelawyer.com/
- Link to Release of Mental Health Information Forms http://www.nyelawyer.com/service/mental-health-forms/
- Link to videos on how to complete Mental Health Release of Information forms http://www.nyelawyer.com/video-trainings/
- Article Link “Emerging digital mental health technologies raise legal ethical issues” https://www.madinamerica.com/2020/11/emerging-digital-mental-health-technologies-raise-legal-ethical-issues/
- Article link to “Ethical guidance for the COVID-19 Era” https://www.apa.org/monitor/2020/06/ce-corner-ethical-guidance