As a practice owner, do you ever wonder what it is that makes some practices succeed more so than others in seemingly similar environments? In this episode we welcome Maira Holzmann, founder of Somatic Therapy Partners in Denver, CO. Margo and Maira dive into reasons therapy practices succeed and fail. They discuss the top habits of thriving therapists, including her #1 habit of “niching down”. Maira also shares the difference between costs and investing in your business.
- Link to Somatic Therapy Partners: https://somatictherapypartners.com/
- Link to Maira’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/somaticindenver/
- Link to Maira’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SomaticInDenver
- Link to Joyce Marter’s book, “The Financial Mindset Fix” that we discussed in this episode: https://www.joyce-marter.com/book/the-financial-mindset-fix/
- One-on-One Business Consulting with Dr. Margo Jacquot: https://www.thejunipercenter.com/one-on-one-mental-health-business-consulting/
Listen Now On:
(Available on 5/15/2023)