- Recognize the prevalence of death by suicide and the importance of prevention practices within the workplace
- Learn the epidemiology, etiology and risk factors of suicidal behavior
- Discover strategies for screening, assessing, and reducing the risk of suicide
- Understand special concerns, risk factors and interventions related to military veterans
- Identify self-injurious behaviors and what objects, substances, and actions are common in suicide attempts
- Highlight the management and treatment modalities for patients at risk for suicide, including best practices for connecting the patient to referral
- Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct suicide Postvention
- Comprehend the relationship between workplace stress and suicide and learn valuable techniques to stress-less at work
More about The Juniper Center Thrive Live
The Juniper Center THRIVE Live features conversations with guests on mental health related topics to help clinicians and everyday people thrive in the face of adversity and life challenges. The show is the first Friday of every month at 9:30 am CT.
The host of the show, Dr. Margo Jacquot, is the award-winning founder and Chief Care Officer of The Juniper Center, one of the largest counseling and therapy practices across Chicagoland, with over 50 clinicians at 5 locations, plus statewide with Telethealth. Margo hosts the podcast, Your Mental Health Business Mentor, helping clinicians find the balance between providing compassionate client care and business agility to grow their mental health practice.