Relationships are so incredibly important in our lives, and while the need and desire for relationships is so ingrained and essential to who we are, they can also be incredibly complicated. What we learned, how we were treated and difficult life events can all shape our expectations, beliefs and desires about how the people in our lives SHOULD behave. Relationship counseling can help.
Whether you are:
- trying to understand your own relationship patterns
- attempting to mend or improve an intimate relationship
- repair a friendship or relationship with a parent, sibling or other family member
- Deal with work relationships in a more positive way
We are here to help.
We offer a comprehensive, collaborative assessment. You and your therapist decide the best course of treatment.
- Individual counseling
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Counseling for pairs or groups, including friends, parents and their adult children, co-workers
- Communication workshops
- Parenting coaching and workshops
We also offer yoga, mindfulness and meditation for couples and families
What matters to you, matters to us. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment and begin creating the relationships you desire.